To do it:
- Using one hand weight, stand with your feet hip-width apart with your weight on your left leg.
- Start by holding the weight in both hands up by your left shoulder.
- Next, twist to make a chopping motion down towards your right hip.
- Allow your feet and knees to pivot with the twist.
- Raise the weight back up to your left shoulder and repeat for 20 reps. Next work your right side.
To do it:
- Sit on your butt with your knees bent and feet flat on the ground. Your torso should be leaning back at a 45 angle to the floor.
- Hold a dumbbell with both hands. Lift your feet from the ground, crossing them at the ankles and balancing on your butt.
- From this position, twist your torso to the right and touch your dumbbell to the ground next to your body.
- Next, twist back over to the left touching the weight to the left side of your body.
- Repeat back and forth, all while balancing with your legs and torso raised off of the ground.