How to do:
- Hold a resistance band taut between your hands and lie on the floor face up, with legs extended and arms overhead.
- Pull abs in, tuck your chin, lift arms toward the ceiling, and roll head, shoulders, and torso up and over your legs as far as you can.
- Keep heels firmly on the floor and reach hands towards your feet.
- Pause, then slowly roll back down. Do 5 to 8 reps with 30 minutes of cardio 5 to 6 times a week.
- STRAIGHT LEG RAISE
How to do:
- Lie on your back with your legs straight, lock your knees and push the small of your back down to the ground.
- Point your toes towards the wall, and place your hands under your butt with your palms facing down. This is your starting position.
- Inhale and raise both your legs straight up towards the ceiling, until they form a right angle with your torso. Inhale and tighten your abs.
- Exhale and slowly lower your legs to just above the ground (approximately 4 inches – you want to lower your legs as much as you can without lifting the small of your back. You want to keep the small of your back pressed to the floor.
- Repeat 10 times.