If you’re like most women, the only place you want to see a muffin top is in your favorite corner bakery. Unfortunately, when holiday-season indulgences start to spill into spring or summer, you may start to realize that the baked goods section has relocated itself into your full-length mirror. Ready to put that muffin back where it belongs?! Our 7-Day Melt My Muffin Top Challenge will help you jumpstart a fitness routine that will get you back into your cutest summer duds while the days are still long.
Equipment Needed: yoga mat or soft surface, one 10 lb plate and one 8-12 lb dumbbell
What to Do: Perform each exercise as described below. Be sure to check out the videos below to ensure that you are using proper form with each exercise. To see the greatest results, combine the following exercises with a regular cardiovascular routine and a clean-eating plan.
7-Day Melt My Muffin Top Workout Program
- Side Bends- 3 sets of 12-15 per side
- Lying Hip Twists- 3 sets of 30 (Alternating Sides)
- Plank Pose- 3 sets of 30-60 seconds
- Weighted Twists- 3 sets of 30 (Alternating Sides)
- Bicycle Crunches- 3 sets of 30 (Alternating Sides)
- Side Plank Pose- 2 sets of 30-60 seconds per side